• Last day to submit 2013 PQRS data through the EHR reporting methods• Last day to submit 2013 clinical quality measures (CQMs) for the PQRS-Medicare EHR Incentive Pilot Reporting Program• Last day that 2013 claims will be processed to be counted for 2013 PQRS reporting• Last day that eligible professionals who participated in the 2012 PQRS program can request an informal review of their 2012 PQRS results
• Last day for groups to submit 2013 data through the GPRO Web Interface
• Last day to submit 2013 PQRS data through the registry reporting method• Last day for Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program entities to submit 2013 quality data• Last day for Qualified Clinical Data Registries (QCDRs) to submit measure information for 2014 participation
• Last day for groups to register to participate in the Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO) for the 2014 PQRS program year via Web Interface, registry, EHR reporting, or CAHPS reporting methods
• Eligible professionals who participated in the 2013 PQRS program can begin requesting an informal review of their 2013 PQRS results
• Reporting for the 2014 PQRS program year ends for both group practices and individuals
You can find the interactive timeline, along with other helpful information, on the Resources page of the CMS PQRS website.