Sponsored by: Medfusion
Patient experience is a core component of measuring quality in a value-based care environment. Additional forces such as the growth of outpatient care, rise of consumerism, and competition in a crowded market have providers looking for methods to engage patients meaningful and effective ways. Now more than ever, healthcare organizations must work to ensure that the growing emphasis on improving the patient experience aligns with their business goals in order to achieve sustained success.
In this presentation, Staten Island Performing Provider System Executive Director Joseph Conte, PhD, details his organization’s efforts to engage patients based on their specific needs and backgrounds in order to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Capturing relevant patient data and patient-reported outcomes
- Understanding the business implications of the patient experience
- Balancing patient satisfaction and employee job satisfaction
- Aligning investments in patient experience with value-based care goals
- Addressing health data sharing and ownership
Please enter your email address to access this resource